Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Op Shop Find

I had the car today and went to four opshops-not looking for anything in particular. I had thought to look for some men's shirts-but couldn't find anything that Wyld Man would normally wear. But I was able to pick up what looked like a brand-new single quilt cover for AUD6.

I also found this.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="639" caption="My new hat."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="639" caption="Back view"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="639" caption="This is how I look in it."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="639" caption="View from the back"][/caption]

It's a straw colour, which will go well with most of my outfits. With my other navy hat, I have something to go with every outfit!

I also picked up a pair of earrings.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="639" caption="Antique-look earrings"][/caption]

I love op shops.

By the way, that top came from an op shop too.

However, I didn't really find any clothes that I particularly liked today, despite going into two Vinnies stores, 1 Salvos and 1 Goodwill store. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave your comments here: